Victory means exit strategy, and it's important for the President to explain to us what the exit strategy is.    The Honorable Governor of Texas, George W. Bush

I hate quotations. Tell me what you know.    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, November 22, 2004

Quality is Being the Jobbed One

You can read the entire ugly story related to the below if you Google "Fox Lake Ford problems" (#1) or Ford wiper problems (#2)



Ford Motor Company
Customer Relationship Center
P.O. Box 6248
Dearborn, MI 48126

Monday, November 22, 2004,


I have received your brochure on the 500 sedan and I am sure it’s very nice and would be tempted to look into replacing my wife’s ‘95 Sable with such a car. I will not, however, do so, nor will I ever fail to discourage others from buying a Ford product due to the extremely cavalier (you should excuse the expression) attitude toward your loyal customers.

I am out $800.00 and the wipers on my Focus still don’t work properly. I’m told now that an additional $400.00 repair will do the trick. Clearly this must be some kind of record for windshield wipers. Intermittent; That has nothing to with anything except search engines.

We have had numerous contacts during this adventure. I don’t expect you to take any responsibility at this point. I write here to formally request that you take me off your promotional mailing list. The less I see of the Quality is Being the Jobbed One logo the better, not a problem when I’m driving in the rain past one of your (er, I mean my) dealerships.


Googlely goop

Focus Freestyle
2004 Mustang 2005 Mustang
Crown Victoria Thunderbird
Taurus Freestar
Five Hundred Ford GT
Ranger E-Series Vans
F-150 Commercial Trucks
Super Duty
Escape Explorer
Escape Hybrid Expedition
Explorer Sport Trac Excursion
Volvo
Jaguar
Rover
Lincoln
Mazda (Thought about that Mazda 3 wagon for a moment, too many rattles)
Aston Martin

that is all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home