Victory means exit strategy, and it's important for the President to explain to us what the exit strategy is.    The Honorable Governor of Texas, George W. Bush

I hate quotations. Tell me what you know.    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, February 04, 2005

Just passing through

Returned from Las Vegas last night. Much more on that later but right now I'm getting ready to go to Orlando for some golf. It's vacation season for us seasonal employees, I have to remember these days in the summer when I'm driving home on Friday evenings and watching the weekend warriors fly by on the way to Wisconsin's beautiful north woods while my weekend doesn't start 'til Saturday around four.

The weather forecast is frighteningly good for golf, mid 70's and fairly calm through at least Wednesday. Where do we keep the sun block?

Look for new stuff around the 12th, unless I get bored enough to track down a cafe and do some catching up. Not likely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home